Finance, IT, and operations leader with 12+ years of experience in the financial services, software development, and healthcare industries. Effective in organizing, streamlining, budgeting, and strengthening operations to maximize performance and profitability. Track record in driving innovation in process redesign and creating solutions that positively affect the bottom line. Proficient in using technology to solve company-wide challenges.
Microsoft Integration Services
Bank of America, Long Beach, CA
VP, Business Manager
August 2007 - March 2013
Delivered financial forecast and analysis for a $275 million division with headcount of 1,700. Controlled allocation of technology expenses. Authorized and tracked contracts, change orders, purchase orders, and invoices ensuring alignment with budgets. Reviewed operating expense and headcount with senior managers and executives. Led annual budgeting process. Provided training, guidance and leadership to 9 Business Managers. Managed support and access rights for Clarity, Ariba, Fieldglass, PCM, and system application records. Traveled frequently.
* Regularly maintained forecast accuracy at 98% or higher for all projects, resources and external engagements.
* Designed solutions to improve colleagues' financial forecast accuracy by 30%.
* Participated in execution of software license and maintenance contracts valued up to $500 million.
* Acted as Production Support Manager for 5 months and decreased average ticket close time by nearly 50%.
* Led technology group re-organization which resulted in consolidation of 3 groups with headcount of 140 and streamlined service quality to supported front and middle office clients.
* Instituted guidelines to prevent billing and forecast errors originating from offshore sources.
* Improved oversight and clarity of external engagements and expenses executed in Asia Pacific groups.
Nobel Biocare, Yorba Linda, CA
Project Manager / Developer
May 2006 - July 2007
Managed the Global eBusiness Help Desk for the leader in reconstructive dentistry solutions. Supervised the NobelSmile program (www.nobelsmile.com) delivering education of company's products to patients around the world, locating nearby solution providers, and reward dental practices based on product purchases. Directed an offshore development team. Traveled internationally frequently.
* Developed process to audit SAP sales and customer data resulting in $260k saved per year and improved sales.
* Participated in execution of software license and maintenance contracts valued up to $100 million.
Performance Development, Inc., Costa Mesa, CA
January 2004 - May 2006
Managed corporate Sybase Anywhere servers for the largest collection agency in Orange County. Implemented applicable federal and state laws into business systems. Improved business policies pertaining to collection, bankruptcy, and decease data. Administered MS SQL Server, Integration Services, and Reporting Services.
* Created a system to process and validate account updates, append notes into database tables, and send email notices. Resulted in greater adherence to compliance standards and mitigating significant risk.
* Developed procedures to audit employees' activities and time punch data resulting in $300k saved per year.
Commpro, Tustin, CA
July 2001 - December 2003
Identified business needs and designed solutions for City of Anaheim, City of Brea, and other local governments.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, California State University Fullerton, CA
Regional Vice President, Delta Sigma Pi Southern California and Hawaii
August 2009 - Present
President, Yorba Linda Villages Homeowners Association Yorba Linda, CA
September 2007 - August 2009
Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America