Accomplished and successful IT management professional with extensive years of proven experience in project and people management, budget management and business process analysis. Expertise focuses on identifying the core issues, and providing the ongoing leadership to resolve those issues in a timely and effective manner.
Seeking to use relationship building skills and technology experience in an expanding leadership role to guide and drive technology-based initiatives that support the core goals of an organization.
* Team Leadership
* Technology Analysis and Implementation
* SDLC Process
* Relationship Building
* Project Management
* User Training and Support
2007 - 2014
Employed by one of the worlds largest residential service networks providing a range of residential and commercial services including termite and pest control; home warranties and preventative maintenance contracts; furniture repair; home inspections; home cleaning; janitorial services; and disaster restoration.
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS MANAGER
Coached, motivated and provided leadership to a team of 3-5 direct reports. Provided assessment in development and delivery of project material. Utilized Siebel CRM experience to coordinate project activities with implementation team.
* Achieved a 91% on-time/under-budget project completion rate for 2013
* Awarded Corporate Customer Service Associate of the Month June 2013
* Led associate engagement committee that saw a one-year 85% satisfaction survey improvement in the area of internal change management (2011 vs 2012 VOA survey results)
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Demonstrated strength in the areas of gathering requirements, providing gap analysis (as is legacy v. to be Siebel environment), authoring functional and cross-functional design documents, authoring scenario decks, developing test scripts, QA testing, leading UAT sessions and other analysis to support cross-functional functional lead.
* Published article in IIBA February 2012 newsletter focused on maximizing the use of the business analysis job discipline
* Recognized as Corporate Associate of the Month May 2011
* Received Corporate IT Employee of the Month June 2010
Provided project management in the areas of handhelds and mobility solutions, database, web site and third party solutions for all service lines
* Assisted with out-sourcing transition by helping define and teaching new workflow processes to retained organization
* Successfully managed multi-phase rollout of project that streamlined field technician processes and enabled business to pursue $5-10 million in additional revenue with insurance companies
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Provided development and project management in the areas of BPM, database, web site and customized software solutions for all service lines
* Saved $13,000 in third-party costs by developing integration tool between RightNow and legacy systems
Worked in the Division of Continuing Education at a large metropolitan university which provides credit/non-credit courses and programs to make accessible the University's resources for the re-education, training, professional advancement, and personal growth of professionals and private citizens in its service area as well as the state, region, and nation.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INSTRUCTOR
Taught a variety of software courses including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Visual Basic for Applications, and XML to business professionals
* Received Excellent or Above Average rating on all student evaluations
2002 - 2006
Co-founder and minority partner in a small IT consulting firm that provides IT management services for a client list that included government agencies, accounting firms, non-profit organizations and private businesses.
Demonstrated effective hands-on leadership focused on technology upgrades, new technology implementations, network design and development, and IT strategic definition
* Eliminated 75% of off hours network support costs
* Managed an 18-24 month and $2-3 million project from conception through design and development
* Saved $100,000 annually in telecommunications support and maintenance costs
1997 - 2002
Independent IT consulting that primarily delivered systems management, database administration, SQL coding and software development solutions to its clients.
Managed a range of IT activities for small and medium-sized companies. Developed and implemented systems meeting specific client requirements. Established and maintained long term relationships with key clients.
* Developed an application that provided the ability for county government to collect $200,000 - $500,000 annually that had been previously lost in the system
* Saved $85,000 on Year 2000-compliance audit
* Saved $50,000 $100,000 annually on IT support costs
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE COMPUTER SCIENCE
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
Programming: Relational Database Management * Visual Basic * SQL * Business Process Management and Analysis (BPM) * 4GL scripting * XML
Software: CRM Systems (Oracle Siebel, SugarCRM) * MS Project * JIRA (testing and requirements management) * Innotas (project management) * MS Visio * Desktop productivity including spreadsheets, word processors, presentation systems * Email clients * Web & Email filters
Hardware: HP 9000 servers * Desktop/Laptop PCs, boards, components * Hubs * Routers * Switches * Twisted pair copper & Coaxial network cabling * ISDN routers * Firewalls * Wireless LANs * DTCs * Handhelds