IT Manager/Director with more than (20) twenty years (US) experience in large program management/enterprise architecture with strong business acumen and technical prowess to build successful global, diverse delivery team in various sectors like Manufacturing, Healthcare, Utilities and Government with values of the programs up to $9 million with savings of up to $22m
Highly accomplished in customer facing (C-level), business development/practice development, technology strategy, and RFP process. Knowledge and implementation of technology strategy/implementation in SAP, Siebel, Supply chain, Business Intelligence (BW, Hyperion, Business Objects)
* Supply chain Processes, KPI development
* Financial planning & consolidation (Budget & forecast development using HYPERION)
* CRM deployment (Salesforce), interface to SAP/BW for KPI reporting for Sales, Marketing & customer service functions
* Virtualization and Cloud Technology
* ETL processes and implementation
* EAI Tools
* SAP BPC, Hyperion Planning
* Business Transformation & change mgmt
* SAP - PP, MM, SD, SRM, BI, MDM (hands-on)
* Enterprise Architecture framework (Zachman) - Mainframe
* Data Modeling
* SOA, Net Weaver
* BI strategy (BO, webFocus, Bex)
* Big 5 experience
* IT Program & Portfolio Management
* CMMI & Process Engineering (RUP)
* Customer relationship management
* Budget tracking
* Business and IT alignment
* Vendor management
* Practice development
* Global delivery model with diverse team
* Business case development
* Problem resolution and conflict management
* Mentoring, team development
" Experienced in managing Cloud based CRM (salesforce) application using Agile approach
" Enterprise Architecture for a major military contractor architecting middleware solutions. Also, responsible for collaborative solutions architecture, Business intelligence roadmap and Data Life cycle management
" Experience with Banking, manufacturing, with strong program and portfolio management experience that includes business case development and prioritization of projects in a program. Built global delivery models involving 30+ people
" Implemented SAP (BI, MDM, SRM) modules.
" Implemented SAP/BPC for discrete and process industry customers
" Implemented Hyperion Planning & Essbase for the manufacturing finance arm of Lockheeds customer resulting in $2 M in savings and a headcount reduction of 10 and reduced the budget development time by 50 percent
" Recommended BI roadmaps, KPI definitions, Analytics and Optimization strategies, Data access, Data management procedures. Familiar with Hadoop.
" Implemented several large Web Based projects using global delivery model resulting in savings of $10M
" Proficient in working with executives to translate their vision into actionable solutions in the areas of CRM, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Finance, Web based solutions, Business Intelligence strategy and reporting solutions, KPI definitions
Trimafor corp (practice Director) Aug 2013 - Feb 2014
Technical portfolio Manager at a large Financial institution responsible for:
Managed the roll out of the infrastructure environment for BI projects
- Priced and validated the infrastructure with the solution architecture
- Managed the installation of the hardware Blade servers (virtual) and storage networks
- Managed the installation of the Windows software and Linux software for the application and database
- Managed the installation of the Application and the cube databases
- Ensured the installation of security, firewall, scanning software
Hyperion Planning (220.127.116.11) project: Managed the implementation of Hyperion planning (BI)application for a large bank that involved (used Agile approach)
- managed the development of Workforce planning, Capex planning, Balance sheet Planning functions and associated webforms, reports, calcscripts, load rules and cubes
- managed the development of ETL functions to receive data from various data sources including Oracle Financials
- facilitated system testing, performance testing, UAT
Consultant to SAP partner Feb 2013 - Aug 2013
" Implemented BPC function for a Process Industry customer. Sound knowledge of the functional aspects of Consolidation, Planning, forecasting, budget development. Expertise in gathering requirements for Planning and converting them into technical designs using the capabilities of SAP BPC solution. Experience in BPC Administration, BPC for Excel. Experienced in Capex, Opex, Sales and Finance Planning functions
some of the tasks experienced:
" Loading BPC dimension master data through BI infoobjects which consolidate the master data from ECC and properties reference data from flat file
" Loading transaction from BI staging infocube and DSO, include full load and Delta load.
" Create the package and package link to automate the data loading process for both master data and transaction data.
" Design and create the transformation and conversion files according to business requirements.
" Working with the client's in-house BW term to integrate the data from BW to BPC and transfer the BPC and knowledge to them so that they can handle the daily operation data loading in the future.
" Part of the BPC implementation team to implement the Planning process for a communications industry customer. Involved in Worked on Business Process Engineering & Analysis, As-Is Study, To-Be Process (facilitated Workshops), GAP Analysis, Blueprint Mapping & BPP
" Experienced in Data Manager functions, EPM functions, including Transformation, Conversion, Hierarchies, Input Schedules.
" Experienced in master data/transaction data loading, hierarchy creation in BI
General Dynamics (CSC) - Enterprise Architecture group April 2011 - Mar 2013
Ø Enterprise Architect GDLS providing Enterprise Application Architecture Services covering their entire Application landscape.
Ø Select Contributions
o Provide a Oracle SOA based strategy to integrate Siemens Team Center to Oracle eBusiness ERP system. There are several integration points such as BOM data, production control data etc.
o Recommended Sharepoint Platform to replace Oracle Content Manager/Portal. Developed the initial architecture, sizing and identified all the key steps to move to the Sharepoint Platform
o Define and implement a Data Migration strategy to port all the GD army logistics legacy data to the Oracle ERP database under the newly designed ERP module
o As part of the Enterprise Optimization initiative, participated in defining a Desk top (cloud) Virtualization strategy and recommend a virtualization product platform -includes server virtualization - refresh of RAC servers with High Density Blade servers
o Recommended a Data Life cycle management strategy to archive ERP data
Consulting Manager - BI practice (TRIMAFOR CORP) June 2009 2011
Ø Participated in proposals with various state and local agencies to implement cloud computing strategies and salesforce.com package. Very familiar with Salesforce.com functionality and configuration. Also involved in data migration strategies. Worked with Salesforce.com implementation partner
Ø Working with a SAP Business Partner:
o Explore opportunities of expanding SAP BI Practice in the changing and expanding landscape of SAP BI. Work with SAP BI clients on sale pursuits. Engaged in multiple BI proposals and delivery for clients. Engaged in various BI Assessments and help define SAP BI Strategy for clients.
o Trained in SAP/BPC and helped in implementation of a few engagements
o Work directly with internal and external agencies SAP BI Landscape. Collaborate with key stakeholders and industry leaders in developing new SAP BI offerings and branding in SAP Marketplace. Developed Solutioning for SAP BI suites of product and developed various Go To market strategy.
Major Discrete Manufacturing Company (Automotive) 2008 -2009
Global Program Executive (Reporting to Executive Director)
* Established Program office processes and managing the delivery for a global SAP SRM (sourcing, procurement), BI 7.0 and MDM implementation for Global Supply Management that entail Configuration management, Issue/Risk management, Finance, RTM, Org change and training, offshore/onshore vendor management etc ($9 million). The potential savings is $22 million per year with procure to pay cycle reduction by 50% (Netweaver platform)
* Facilitated the development of Procurement strategy, Catalog strategy, Integration strategy, Organizational change management strategy, and interfaces with FICO,. MM modules
* Managed and motivated the global delivery team for SRM, BI and MDM development initiative
* Coordinating with Purchasing, Supplier readiness and on-boarding, Organizational Change, Catalog development and Vendor management processes to ensure best practices are implemented
* Responsible for application architecture and infrastructure architecture, security and process controls
* Assisted the Executive team with the RFP evaluation and all IT aspects of the outsourcing arrangement including assessing the IT capabilities of multiple vendors and negotiating with vendors. Also managed program budgets
* Responsible for leading the blueprint effort for SAP/R3 - implementation for Mexican plants
BI Tool company 2006- 2008
Program Manager / Technology Manager
§ Built a global delivery model for a large BI initiative involving 15 team members. Instituted the best practices for BI and Project management. Proactively defined new communication methods to preemptively address all the issues, that are typical in a global delivery model
§ Led the design and implementation of a BI dashboard with drill down capability to report on Claims processing metrics and agent performance metrics for a major insurance carrier on a budget $500K. Used PMI methods to develop the work plan and managed a resource team of 5 and a stake-holder group 25 with several more users.
§ Working with the executive team of a manufacturing customer, provided the technology roadmap for their BI platform and implemented the solution using SAP/BW. Platform (SAP-R/3, MM, PP, BW, Webfocus
§ Led the design of Info cubes and ODS objects and worked with the team to design CRM Reporting for Sales Opportunities and Activities etc. Knowledgeable about CRM Standard cubes Lead management, Opportunity management. The platform is SAP R/3, CRM, BW 3.0, BEx, Oracle
Lockheed Martin / ACS 2001-2006
Program/Technology Manager responsible to define, sell and deliver solutions in the areas of Business Intelligence, Process Quality Management using CMMI, RUP, Outsourcing in the area of Service Parts/Distribution logistics and Manufacturing Finance. Also worked with several customers to help define future application architecture direction in the areas of supply chain, business intelligence and ERP.
* Establish and manage the Program office for major engagements.
* Prepared business cases for the initiatives and implemented several large Service Diagnostics, Service Information Authoring initiatives on multiple platforms with budgets of 4 million + (embedded programs, Java) using globally spread vendor team involving several architecture teams in Germany and U.S resulting in improvement of service diagnostic availability by 50 percent
* Worked with multiple globally based vendors, deployed global Manufacturing Finance planning/consolidation through Business Intelligence application using Hyperion Planning/Essbase. Helped win the Operations support/sustenance contract of $3 million for Lockheed Martin with the sustain team spread globally. The user community spans worldwide. Also responsible for Design/architecture review, requirements, Transition planning and deployment planning
* Proposed solutions to provide Supply Chain visibility for e-commerce exchanges based on Lockheed's Global Transportation Network methodology
* Advised several customers with the alignment of their enterprise architecture with their business drivers and helped them with the creation and management of Enterprise Architecture and planning group responsible for the governance of enterprise architecture projects. Also assessed and architected Client Capacity Planning, Biz continuity, Infrastructure scalability under Zachman Frameworks
* Implemented SAP/BI Reporting system using SAP/BW 3.0 for internal customers resulting in improvement in pipeline availability by 50%
* Led the SAP/SRM blueprint development for a major manufacturing customer for eProcurement. This resulted in 10% savings in procurement cost
* Championed a common tool strategy for Executive dashboard, Portfolio planning (Kintana, BEN etc), collaborative program management, and customer support tools. This eliminated several redundant tools, trimmed the cost by $2 million and improved productivity.
* Led the identification of all the gaps in the key internal processes and toolsets to achieve CMMI level 3 for the whole portfolio with several applications. This initiative is critical for the continuation of the sustenance contract worth $100 million
As e-Business Strategist/Consulting Manager, developed and implemented e-Business roadmaps. Primary focus is CRM, Product Data management and Supply Chain and Technology selection.
* Helped establish the digital presence for a global manufacturing industry customer (Cummins). Led the development of their e-Business blue print of all the processes as part of their Business-to-Business supply chain strategy supporting e-Catalogs, order processing, CRM improved the Order processing by 50 percent This initiative put them on the internet
* Working with the management team of a major medical equipment manufacturer developed the roadmap for CRM and ERP integration using Siebel Customer Service modules resulting in improvement of billing cycle (order to cash) by 80 % and improved customer satisfaction.
* Working with the executive team of a major auto supplier, facilitated in the software selection of their Product Lifecycle management system that will be the centerpiece of their collaborative product commerce framework. Worked with the Executive team on RFP development, Vendor evaluation
ERNST & YOUNG 1997 - 2000
Consulting Manager responsible for recommending and implementing technology based solutions to implement new business functions and improve existing functions for clients in the areas of supply chain, CRM that includes package enabled solutions like SAP, Siebel
* Led the implementation of the SAP/R3 system - Supply chain modules (MM, PP) for manufacturing customers
* Helped facilitate workshops to perform Gap analysis, preparation of functional specifications
* Led the study of the reporting strategy and prepare functional specifications for requirements
* For a customer in the Telecommunications sector implemented Siebel Communication 99.5 vertical for customer care, trouble tickets and sales force automation functionality. Managed the requirements mapping, gap analysis, configuration and interface development processes The service fulfillment time was cut by 75%.
* Facilitated in the functional definition, software infrastructure selection and implementation planning of a eCommerce system for the automotive service industry designed to provide Web based learning function, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) function and a Business to Business. eProcurement using Siebel technology and E&Y fusion methodology. New customer adoption rate jumped by 100%.
* Spearheaded the development and implementation of a Provider Registration system for a major Health Insurance customer of E&Y managing both customer and vendor resources
* Led the reengineering initiative of the Billing processes of a major Utility customer. Defined all the key program processes, standards, vendor selection and program management. Mentored several staff consultants and offsite vendor team of 20 in Mainframe and Client Server platforms
FORD MOTOR CO. 1989 - 1997
Project Leader, part of a team that designed and implemented the global Supply Chain system for Ford component division. The functionality encompasses all the key aspects of Material Planning & Logistics covering BoM development, part & transaction costing, Supplier release, shipping, receiving, inventory processing, PC&L and integrating with financial systems.
* Responsibilities include translating business requirements into technology specifications, coordinating the development effort, and participate in launching the system globally. The system was developed in IMS/DB2 platform.
* Led the conversion of a Cost Analysis Data Warehouse system from VSAM/FOCUS platform to client/server architecture consisting of TERADATA/VISUALBASIC/ACCESS. Responsible for Warehouse design, data load process, work breakdown structure, Personnel scheduling, supplier management, status reporting, training and implementation
* Led the process reengineering of the Manufacturing Cost Accounting System using a team of 6 people and implementation in IMS/DB2 platform resulting in 30 % productivity improvement
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILLS SUMMARY
* Software & methods: RUP & tools, J2EE, ERWIN, DB2, Oracle, J2EE, weblogic, SQLServer, SQL, XML, Tomcat
* Packages: Hyperion, SAP/BW, Business Objects, Siebel Analytics, SAP /3 (MM, SD, PP, CRM, SRM, MDM), Datastage, data migrator, MS project,
* EAI tools and servers - iWay, Vitria, Weblogic
* Project Management Professional (PMI)
* CMMI Training
* Lockheed's Program Management Methodology
* SAP - MM SRM, BI, MDM
M.S - Virginia Tech (Industrial Engineering & OR with emphasis on IT & Supply Chain