Process oriented, results-driven, and resourceful leader. Analytical and disciplined approach to leadership and program delivery. GE-certified Black Belt. Operations, Project Management, Information Systems, Quality, Technical, and Customer Service experience. Team Leader of ~1,100 and budgets of $45M
Process oriented, results-driven, deliberate and resourceful leader combining Master s and BS degrees in management with an analytical and disciplined approach to leadership and program delivery. GE-certified Six Sigma Black Belt with Operations, Project Management, Information Systems, Quality, Technical, and Customer Service experience. Adept at aligning strategic needs to operational requirements. Track record of delivering measurable benefit through program execution. Team Leader of ~1,100 and responsible for budgets of $45M
* GE Certified Black Belt
* FAA Licensed Airframe & Powerplant Technician
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
HONEYWELL Honeywell Technology Solutions, Inc.
VP & GM, Space, Engineering & Operations
With revenue of ~$330M, this segment is the largest in Honeywell Technology Solutions, Inc. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Honeywell International). Its teams deliver on technically complex programs for NASA, the military and other government agencies by providing expertise in satellite ground system design & integration, operations & maintenance, inspection & audit services, upgrades of remote tracking stations, and asset management.
* I was recruited to bring process and operational rigor to this ~1,100 employee segment and improve customer perception and quantitative results.
* Exceeded revenue & operating margin goals
* Improved Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) scores at the largest and most complex program from a 3.3 to a 4.4 (1-5 scale)
* Delivered a Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 2 certification thereby enhancing process qualifications & win probabilities, and delivered ISO 27001 certification which brought information security under explicit management control
GENERAL ELECTRIC Healthcare
This $16B GE business delivers products & services to ensure high quality care & patient safety. Its ~6000 field engineers service and repair diagnostic & clinical medical equipment, perform upgrades, perform asset management, and other vital services to healthcare providers.
Chief Information Officer, Americas Services Group
* Partnered with my Services Group co-leader, established a solid business case to secure a $45M project budget for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program. Our team of ~70 direct reports and ~125 contractors is moving the Services group from decades-old mainframe and home-grown applications to Siebel. $134M in contribution margin (CM) and base cost (BC) efficiencies will be realized.
* Led a global team of ~150 to deliver finance & manufacturing modules and statutory & localization interfaces in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This $4M project streamlined processes and moved the business from legacy applications to Oracle. Benefits were $17M in incremental revenue and $1.5M of direct cost reduction.
IT Integration Leader, Clinical Systems Group
* Delivered an Oracle and eMatrix program at the Laurel, MD facility. Receiving, pick, assembly, test, ship and PLM modules and functionality delivered with a $2.5M budget. Met all critical-to-quality (CTQ) metrics and increased sales 2X over ~18 months
* Exceeded all Compliance Legacy Remediation (CLR) goals by completing 400+ GxP Assessments and supporting 3 FDA inspections with zero Form 483 s
* $32M budget: delivering expense 3% under plan, capital 5% under plan
GENERAL ELECTRIC Industrial Solutions
This GE business creates innovative, end-to-end product and service solutions to address electrical distribution and power requirements. It manufactures, installs and services from the substation to a facility's critical equipment or a residence s main breaker panel and all power technologies in between.
IT Team Leader
* Improved processes & established controls at 2 manufacturing plants resulting in ~$200K in variable cost productivity (VCP) at a cost of ~$50K; consolidated and centralized hardware saving $190K in BC
* Delivered a mechanical configuration & electrical computer-aided design (CAD) tool within 12 months at a cost of ~$2M that generated $2.7M in VCP
SIKORSKY AIRCRAFT Worldwide Customer Service
The Worldwide Customer Service group offers a full spectrum of solutions including field-based aftermarket services, logistics & material ordering, engineering support, configuration management, technical publications, training, and asset management.
* Manager, U.S. Government Aftermarket Support: Led a 20-person team that wrote operations, management information systems, general management, EHS, contracts proposal content and basis of estimates (BOE s) that resulted in a $145M contract award to maintain Navy T-45 & T-2 aircraft at Meridian, MS
* Supported U.S. and foreign military units as a factory Technical Representative assisting and advising pilots, mechanics, and maintenance managers in the repair and operation of CH-53 and H-60 helicopters. Based at North Carolina; California; Hawaii, and deployed to Colombia; Thailand; Saudi Arabia
PETROLEUM HELICOPTERS, INC
PHI offers services to offshore oil and gas, onshore mining, international, air medical, and technical services industries. The Company's core business consists of offshore operations in the energy basins around the world with the Gulf of Mexico seeing the majority of activity.
Airframe & Powerplant Technician
* Repaired and maintained Bell 206 & 212 helicopters to high levels of quality and readiness in support of offshore oil exploration and production in the Gulf of Mexico
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
* Flight Line Maintenance Supervisor, Quality Assurance Inspector and Crew Chief. Supervised the maintenance, operation and training of up to 15 aircraft and 30 mechanics and enlisted crew members. Logged 1,000+ flight hours as a CH-53D crew chief
* The Hartford Graduate Center - Master of Science in Management - 1996
* Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Bachelor of Professional Aeronautics 1989