Senior Executive with a proven track record in building high performance teams, defining and executing strategic plans aligned with business goals to drive revenue growth, cost savings, and mitigate risk. Led large scale mission critical operations, consulted Fortune 500 companies, delivered multi-million global programs, managed profit and loss (P&L) responsibility, and empowered the culture and mindset shifts to enable the agile product-centric delivery.
* Awarded CIO of the Year by local CIO Leadership Association and Business Journal
Continuous Improvement Strategist…capturing sustainable savings and value by optimizing resource capabilities:
- Created 35% reduction in FTE despite 50% increase in customer demand.
- Delivered $3M annual savings by decreasing repeat problems by 85% leveraging ITIL and Lean Six Sigma.
Transformation Leader…driving diverse teams to produce bottom-line impact:
- Led $150M digital business transformation leveraging analytics, process automation, and self-service.
- Delivered business transformations with a focus on value creation, customer experience, and employee empowerment.
Senior Vice President and Transformation Executive (2019-Present) COMPANY1
Selected to lead the largest corporate transformation in the organization’s history, driving cultural change and agility for the 22,000 employee workforce to adopt an end to end digital self-service experience, empower and accelerate decision making, and improve outcomes through real-time data access and AI/analytics via the full platform implementation to Workday and SAP Ariba.
Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer (CIO) (2015-2020)
Member of the Bank’s Executive Committee, reporting to the COO, led 400 professionals and a $300M budget for the development and execution of strategic plans. Responsible for the organizations’s $1B real-estate portfolio.
* Recognized by Mayor for Sustainability Leadership.
Vice President and Managing Officer, IT Division (2010-2015)
Led 120 professionals and a $35M budget for managing the critical operations and cyber security services. Leveraged Design Thinking to elevate the CX by 30%, enhanced processes to reduce project delivery from 6 months to 14 days for frequently requested services. Re-engineered key processes to enable on-demand IT growth by supporting virtual and cloud-based technology.
Assistant Vice President, Information Security (2007-2010)
Managed a responsibility for $12M investment and operating portfolio. Increased infrastructure availability to 24/7 coverage, achieved sustained 99.999% availability. Transitioned the corporate IT organization to an ITIL-based service line model, originating service catalog definitions, introducing process standardization and adding investment prioritization.
Technology Manager, Network Security and Identity and Access Management (IAM) (2003-2007)
Led 100 professionals in a complex IT integration and migration project resulting in $15M annual savings; standardized desktop and server management, narrowed vendor list, reassigned resources, and negotiated enterprise-wide contracts.
Senior Consultant / Program Manager, Global Services Company2: 1999-2003
Led projects for global Fortune 500 clients ranging IT consolidation, migration, operations management, standardization, and data center across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. Generated revenue averaging 80% margins on $5M+ contracts
- MBA, Operations Management, Bentley University
- B.S., Business Administration, Information Management, University of Connecticut
- Executive Program, Greater Boston Executive Program, MIT - Sloan School of Management
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Member of boards of CIO Leadership Association, regional cyber security non-profit, and financial services association
- Frequent speaker at CIO, CISO and Global Industry events, appearances on CNBC, Bloomberg, and Wall Street Journal