Senior Executive with a proven track record of transforming organizations, building high performing teams, and adding creative value to deliver upon business goals that drive revenue growth, generate cost savings and mitigate risk. Experienced at engaging with all levels from boards of directors to entry level staff to develop and deliver, demonstrating command of both complicated business and technical topics. Led large scale mission critical operations, consulted Fortune 500 companies, delivered multi-million dollar global programs, managed profit and loss (P&L) responsibility, and brought change to heavily regulated organizations. Awarded 2017 CIO of the Year by the Boston CIO Leadership Association and Boston Business Journal
Senior Vice President and Transformation Executive (2019-Present)
• Successfully managed a $150M budget to lead a team of 300 through one of the largest corporate transformations in the organization’s history to modernize finance, HR, and procurement for 22,000 users.
• Consolidated over 40 legacy systems to a full platform (finance and HCM) Workday and SAP Ariba SaaS based ERP.
• Challenged cultural norms to empower team members, accelerate decision making, adopt standard processes to create efficiencies, and enable collaboration across the organization.
• Created and delivered upon a vision that will provide the business agility to rapidly change, improve transparency and decision making, a “consumer like” user experience, and leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence.
• Reported to Boards of Director, CEO, COO, and other senior leaders to build support and address key organizational risks.
Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer (CIO) (2015-2020)
• Member of the Executive Committee, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), led 400 professionals and a $300M annual budget.
• Established cybersecurity threat sharing program for industry peers.
• Established a Financial Management Shared Services Center that allowed for a 30% reduction in headcount through the use of standard product offerings and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to improve quality and scale.
• Served as senior executive over the Bank’s physical security team and $1B real estate portfolio.
Vice President and Managing Officer, Cybersecurity (2010-2015)
• Reporting to Chief Information Security Office (CISO), led 120 professionals and a $35M budget for managing the critical operations and cyber security services.
• Leveraged Design Thinking to elevate the customer experience (CX) by 30%, enhanced processes to reduce project delivery from 6 months to 14 days for frequently requested services, and re-aligned product offerings to enable on-demand IT growth leveraging virtual and cloud-based technology.
Assistant Vice President, Cybersecurity (2007-2010)
• Managed and responsibility for $12M investment and operating portfolio. Increased infrastructure availability to 24/7 coverage, achieved sustained 99.999% availability.
• Delivered $3M annual savings by decreasing repeat problems by 85% leveraging ITIL and Lean Six Sigma.
• Developed and championed business case to create the organizations for Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI).
Technology Manager, Network Security and Identity and Access Management (IAM) (2003-2007)
• Led 100 professionals in a complex IT integration and migration project resulting in $15M annual savings; standardized desktop and server management, narrowed vendor list, reassigned resources, and negotiated enterprise-wide contracts.
Senior Consultant / Program Manager, Global Services 1999-2003
• Led projects for global Fortune 500 clients ranging from IT consolidation and outsourcing to e-commerce and supply chain optimization across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
• P&L accountability for contracts in excess of $15M
• MBA, BS, and Executive Degree
• Board Member