SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE - ACCELERATING SALES & PROFITABILITY
Highly skilled, accomplished Senior Sales Executive who consistently drives sales of medical devices and consumer products through national and regional retailers and wholesalers.
Proven success growing startups into multi-million dollar businesses.
Sales leader who exceeds sales goals with smart strategies, powerful negotiations, and winning relationships.
Team leader who empowers and inspires sales professionals and team members to build business.
> Adept at launching branded, co-branded, and private label medical devices and consumer products: Superior effectiveness in offering opportunities to customers that are uniquely designed to fit their business objectives.
> Deep understanding of business drivers: Among these are managed care and co-pay savings programs; comprehensive marketing and cross-promotion programs; and business opportunities such as the Apexus 340B Prime Vendor Program.
> Exceptionally strong financial skills - P&L, budget planning, and pricing: Builds business growth with a sure hand on all financial aspects of the sales cycle.
TRIVIDIA HEALTH INC. - Fort Lauderdale, FL 06 / 2000 - Present
A subsidiary of Sinocare, Trividia Health is the result of the sale of Nipro Diagnostics in 2016. Today, it is a leading supplier of co-branded medical products for diabetes management.
Senior National Account Manager, Retail (05 / 2014 - Present)
Played leading role in sales growth for Trividia Health with well-known customers: Albertsons Companies, Publix, Kroger, Winn Dixie, Hy-Vee, SuperValu, Shopko, Thrifty White Pharmacy, Kmart, Coborn's, Hannaford, Wegmans, H-E-B Grocery Stores, Meijer, and Discount Drug Mart, among others.
Representative Accomplishments - Albertsons Companies:
* Achieved 30% growth rate in FY2016 versus FY2015 compared to 6% industry growth rate!
* Managed necessary product and distribution changes during the Albertsons - Safeway merger, e.g., consolidation of 3 brands into the Sunmark® brand and consolidation of multiple distribution sources exclusively to McKesson.
* Earned status as a "preferred partner" (1 of 3 manufacturers chosen), and gained distribution at 1,750 pharmacy locations doing business under 17 banners.
* Led new planogram development; expanded product offerings from 4 to 14 SKUs; launched the Sunmark® brand TRUE METRIX® and TRUE METRIX Air® (with Bluetooth) blood glucose systems.
Representative Accomplishments - Publix:
* Achieved 31% growth rate in FY2016 versus FY2015 compared to 6% industry growth rate!
* Expanded product offerings from 9 to 18 SKUs, including the launch of the Publix brand TRUE METRIX Air® (with Bluetooth) blood glucose system and the new Publix brand line of glucose tablets.
* Executed profitable strategy focused on Publix brand diabetic meters, strips, and glucose products.
TRIVIDIA HEALTH INC. - Fort Lauderdale, FL (continued)
Senior National Account Manager, Wholesale & Distribution (06 / 2000 - 04/ 2014)
Played leading role in sales growth for Trividia Health with well-known customers: Cardinal Health (including Kinray), Apexus 340B Prime Vendor Program, H.D. Smith, Medline Industries, McKesson, and AmerisourceBergen, among others.
Representative Accomplishments - Cardinal Health:
* Built multi-million dollar business from the ground up and consistently increased sales year-over-year at double-digit growth rates, which included expanding product offerings from 5 to 120 SKUs!
* Captured 60% Medicare B share with Leader® Medicare B 50-count test strips.
* Formed partnerships with key stakeholders, including vice presidents, directors, and managers.
* Presented value-added information at numerous Cardinal Health Field Sales Meetings, which drew 330 sales professionals from 12 regions, representing 20 distribution centers.
* Coached and mentored Trividia Health account managers and clinical support specialists to improve sales effectiveness with key Cardinal customers: pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, other classes of trade.
* Achieved yearly record sales results at Retail Business Conferences, e.g., sales of $2,200,000 in 2013.
* Drove significant sales with key buying groups. Among these: Apexus 340B Prime Vendor Program - achieved leading 48% unit share; Minnesota Multistate Contracting Alliance for Pharmacy (MMCAP); and the Texas Association of Community Health Centers (TACHC) - achieved 47% dollar and 59% unit shares.
* Selected as a member of Cardinal Health's Manufacturer National Advisory Board.
Representative Accomplishments - Apexus 340B Prime Vendor Program
* Led, directed, and executed all aspects of comprehensive 340B initiatives after Trividia Health was selected in 2004 as one of the first medical supply partners with Apexus.
* Focused on disproportionate share hospitals and community health centers and grew sales year-over-year, expanding from 5 to 50 SKUs while achieving leading unit share of 48%.
* Coached and mentored Trividia Health account managers, clinical support specialists, area managers, and corporate personnel on 340B sales execution strategy.
* Established strong collaborative partnership with Apexus senior managers and staff.
* Established and maintained influential relationships at 340B entities with key decision makers, including directors of pharmacies, diabetes educators, and physicians.
ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS - Indianapolis, IN 06 / 1988 - 06 / 2000
Senior Regional Account Manager
Recruited by Boehringer Mannheim as one of their first USA employees to grow startup of Accu-Chek® blood glucose monitoring business. Roche acquired Boehringer Mannheim in 1997.
Representative Accomplishments - Roche Diagnostics
* Managed key regional retail and wholesale accounts and 2 retail sales specialists.
* Conducted accredited "Teamwork in Diabetes" program to educate large groups of pharmacists and health-care professionals on the blood glucose monitoring market.
* Collaborated with a team of hospital and physician account managers to build from startup to a sales region valued at $15M.
EDUCATION / AWARDS
BA, Business and Marketing, Lewis University, Romeoville, IL
Trividia Health President's Club Winner, 3 times; recognition as National Account Manager of the Year
Cardinal Health Private Label Trade Representative of the Year, 5 times
Roche Winners Club Winner, 3 times