Senior Sales Executive
Global Business Development / Presenting Technology Solutions /Consultative Sales Analysis
Results driven C-level executive with demonstrated success in driving sales and sales operations for start up and high growth organizations. Extensive experience in client needs analysis with a consultative sales approach to software and hardware sales. Expert presenter, negotiator, and business person able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. Experience in managing all phases of the sales cycle from prospecting and cold calling through the consultative sales process. Available for travel 75% Core Competencies include:
* Business Development and Expansion
* Sales Team Leadership and Management
* Market Analysis and Segmentation
* RFP Development and Review
* Contract Negotiations
* Executive Presentations and Negotiation
* Marketing Strategy Development & Implementation
* Key Account Management
Liquid Technology, Brooklyn, New York 2012-2013
Director of Sales
Recruited to serve as a key member of executive team to develop sales strategies for a computer brokerage and computer recycling company. Directed a team of 5 senior account managers, and 6 inside sales representatives. Formulated marketing, brand planning and business-development strategies to drive revenue growth.
* Restructured inside sales group and lead generation process. Revised calling script and follow up process. Implemented the use of external calling tools to reach prospects. Modified commission and bonus program to increase motivation and productivity. Resulted in a 50% increase in overall call activity and qualified lead generation.
* Revised sales tools, process and reporting. Implemented the use of selling documents v. the use of quote sheets for all customer interactions. Automated CRM reporting to ensure lead management and follow up.
* Implemented formal channel partner program. Developed a network of external partners to increase service offering and reach.
Systems Maintenance Services Charlotte, North Carolina 2010-2012
Director of ITAD & Data Security Services
Recruited to develop, implement, and grow an internal Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD) Service. Full P&L responsibility with 10 team members. Scope of accountability includes all facets of the ITAD service: sales, operations, staffing, management, global partnerships, and pricing for the ITAD service.
* Increased department revenue from $150,000 to in excess of $1,000,000 in the first year by increasing internal sales adoption of service. Developed program pricing, marketing materials and sales strategy.
* Decreased operational costs by increasing efficiency of channel partners relationships and developing formal operational procedures. Expanded partners to create more depth of service offering. Built formal operational procedures to increase inventory processing, use and re-sale.
* Developed global ITAD Program for Fortune 100 Financial Services Company. Created new internal service to meet the detailed, secure needs of a global brand to process and resell in excess of 25,000 assets in over 15 countries. Brand new service for SMS with estimated revenue from one customer of in excess of $750,000.
QSGI, Inc. Palm Beach, Florida 2005-2010
Vice President Sales - Data Security and Compliance 2006 - 2010
Responsible for managing sales and account management team s for IT Asset Management services sold to Fortune 1,000 Companies.
* Reorganized sales process. Developed new commission program, and instituted the use of a formal CRM program.
* Increased sales 150% first year in role with the development of a formal sales strategy, offering, marketing materials, and creative gorilla marketing..
* Increased ROI on accounts sold by 25% through bundled service offering
National Accounts Manager 2005 - 2006
Responsible for selling IT Asset Management services to Fortune 1000 Companies.
Comerxia, Inc. Hollywood, Florida 2002-2005
Vice President of Sales 2004 - 2005
Responsible for selling international eCommerce services to C level management of leading eCommerce and Retail companies. Sale includes educating prospects on the international market opportunity, defining the technology used to outsource the service, as well as managing the sales process to create group buy in within different departments of prospects company.
* Individually responsible for 80%+ of companys gross revenue for 2003 and 2004 years respectively
* More than doubled customer commitment levels for add on additional corporate services (marketing and customer service)
* Managed team of high performance sales and account managers.
Director of Major Account Sales 2003-2004
Successfully prospected, solicited and closed annual service agreements from $50,000 to in excess of $500,000 with leading eCommerce, Retail and Manufacturing companies such as Drugstore.com,, Overstock.com, Ritz Camera, etc. Sale involved complex, consultative process within multiple facets of the prospect organization: Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Technology.
* Developed companys original pricing strategy for direct sale to retailers
* Crafted original eCommerce sales agreement, and individually negotiated all contracts.
Director of Business Development 2002- 2003
Initiated and delivered presentations to senior management of leading international financial institutions, marketing companies and Internet service providers. Presentations were focused in both US and foreign markets that included countries such as Austria, Italy, Philippines, and Singapore. Devised and implemented country-by-country market analysis to determine strategic international marketing partners. Individually negotiated and closed strategic international marketing partnerships
DirectStuff.com, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 2000-2001
Vice President eCommerce
Selected as key management member to direct and oversee all facets of DirectCertificates.com growth and development; business development, marketing, P&L management, accounting, customer service, order processing, fraud screening, national account management, vendor selection, affiliate management, strategic marketing and contract negotiations.
The Montage Group, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1998-2000
Principal (Licensed Profiles International Dealer)
Founder and principal of business to business service which sold employee assessment software that assists companies in the hiring, management and training of their employees.
Tucker, Johnston & Smelzer, Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1997-1998
Corporate insurance broker . Sold property and casualty insurance to business principals.
Johnson & Higgins, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1994-1997
Associate Broker 1996-1997
Sold new property and casualty insurance programs to corporate clients; sold to clients at C level.
Dun & Bradstreet Information Services, Meriden, Connecticut 1990-1991
Sold Dun & Bradstreet services to business principals.
University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida
Master of Business Administration, 1994
Lake Forest College, Lake Forest, Illinois
Bachelor of Arts, 1989
Management, Employee and Customer References Furnished Upon Request