Finance / Operations/ Technology / Strategic Planning
Multi-functional executive with significant experience leading global finance, technology, compliance, and strategic development initiatives generating millions of dollars in cost savings. Successful at building, directing, and empowering global teams and organizations with focus on driving quality results through accountability and high performance standards. Effective at leveraging process improvements to streamline and enhance operations across multiple sites worldwide. Able to navigate complex business opportunities and manage multi-million dollar budgets, compliance issues, and large-scale events to achieve business targets. Excel at restructuring, turning around and transforming underperforming organizations into thriving, high-growth entities.
CORE LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
* Resource Analysis / Development / Deployment
* Team Leadership / Recruitment / Management
* Financial Management / Cost Controls
* Strategic & Tactical Project Management
* Business Continuity / Reengineering Initiatives
* Outsourcing & Offshoring Initiatives
* Regulatory Compliance
* Event Planning / Community Outreach
BANK OF AMERICA New York, NY
American multinational banking and financial services corporation.
Director, Global Compliance (2010 2013)
Promoted to oversee global banking and international compliance group. Managed nine-member global team including five direct reports. Accountable for budget requirements, staff recruitment, project coordination, strategic business initiatives, and process improvements.
* Managed $140 million budget dedicated to meet complex, global compliance requirements across 30+ countries.
* Positioned bank to reopen its trading business by identifying and securing new location for re-creating new remote business contingency site within 72 hours after original sites were damaged by Hurricane Sandy.
* Tracked and managed $4 million expense reduction by eliminating 30 duplicate roles, retiring applications, and implementing strong expense controls over three-year period.
* Achieved 98% participation target and exceeded department's giving goal by 25% by running holiday fundraisers to collect funds for school supplies and holiday gifts benefitting children of New York.
* Planned and coordinated $15 million global technology strategy initiative portfolio made up of 50+ projects driven to increase efficiencies across global banking / markets and international compliance organization.
* Developed 13 different action plans to create new monthly scorecard to track and measure application's overall performance and demonstrate to Corporate Audit that stronger controls have been implemented.
Director - IT Business Manager (2007 2010)
Led global team of 20 professionals with six direct reports. Accountable for global recruitment, resource planning & execution, monthly reporting requirements / metrics, and headcount reduction initiatives. Maintained global program portfolio made up of 200+ strategic technology projects. Developed and consolidated annual planning process.
* $5 million in cost savings attained by identifying 10 processes slated to be offshored to newly developed groups in India, generating 10% reduction in US headcount.
* $250,000 cost savings realized by eliminating duplicate vendor spend through implementation of centralized vendor list to capture current project details, scope and spend.
* Led two global 10-member business management and offshore teams responsible for providing 24/7 operating services around globe in dynamic environment, with continually changing priorities.
* Minimized gaps in resources and duplication in roles by developing consolidated global report to reconcile monthly headcount covering more than 700+ global associates located across 30 different countries.
* Achieved 30% increase in net proceeds, raising $50,000 by coordinating and hosting annual charity golf event attended by 220 employees, business partners, vendors, and former NFL players.
HSBC BANK USA New York, NY
Retail banking and wealth management company with assets exceeding $179 billion.
VP, IT Chief Financial Officer
Managed two global teams consisting of 40 professionals and 12 direct reports. Defined and aligned global performance standards and metrics across technology organization. Managed monthly financial processes and deliverables for all technology lines of business. Coordinated annual compensation process. Supported 14 global technology organizations and $250 million budget.
* $2.2 million in cost savings attained by developing and implementing strategy to cut costs across US-based technology systems that highlighted banks utilization of servers.
* Improved organizational performance and reduced overtime costs by recruiting, selecting, and building five global management service teams supporting financial and project management activities across each location worldwide.
* Planned and coordinated annual US-based compensation process with custom reports and analyses to support pay decisions that were performance based, maintained internal equity, and met organizations targets.
JP MORGAN CHASE New York, NY
Leading global financial services industry.
VP, Financial Director (2005 2006)
Managed two global teams across four separate locations with nine direct reports. Managed $40 million fixed asset budget. Processed all monthly GL entries for corrected mis-posted expenses and monthly compensation accruals. Led annual compensation process.
* Coordinated $200 million global strategic technology initiatives portfolio governing 350+ projects that focused on driving business results, efficiencies, revenue, and productivity.
* Executed $450 million financial plan covering 15 global technology lines of business across 10 different locations, while driving management team to maintain annual 3% variance to budget.
* $1.7 million saved by evaluating, identifying, and realigning eight remote locations to 10 main global hubs across US, Europe, Asia, Mexico, and Latin America.
VP, Financial Manager (2002 2005)
Managed five-member offshore group for US Rates Middle Office relocation project responsible for tracking and reporting on financial commitments. Consolidated monthly global financials for 15 lines of business. Coordinated daily responsibilities for 14 Chief Financial Officers supporting investment banking operations.
* Saved $200,000 per year by analyzing employee usage of car service and communication expenses to identify and resolve issues regarding employees in violation of bank policies.
* Created financial and resource reports to track and manage ongoing US Rates Middle Office offshore project slated to generate $2 million financial savings and 10 headcount reduction over two-year period.
VP, Global Financial Controller (2000 2002)
Managed three-member / global financial team supporting 10 lines of business. Monitored monthly financial reporting requirements and deliverables. Tracked merger related expenses for US Middle Office organization.
* Implemented control process that enabled Managers to populate excel based template capturing funding requests to cover merger related activities.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
* AVP, Financial Analysis, Merrill Lynch / Bankers Trust, New York, NY
* Financial Analyst, Prudential Financials, Newark, NJ
M.A. in Corporate & Public Communications
Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ
B.A. in Psychology
Montclair State College, Upper Montclair, NJ
Click below. Finance Executive Talent Bank will send your message to ...
- Click HERE to get RiteSite Services for YOURSELF.
- Click HERE to view Global Business Mgr- Finance, Technology, Strategy JOBS and/or to search for Senior Global Business Mgr- Finance, Technology, Strategy JOB OPPORTUNITIES.
- Click HERE to view Additional Global Business Mgr- Finance, Technology, Strategy RESUMES and/or to search for Other Senior Global Business Mgr- Finance, Technology, Strategy RESUMES.
Recruiters and Employers
- Click HERE to POST ALL YOUR JOBS on RiteSite FREE of Charge.
- Click HERE to view More Global Business Mgr- Finance, Technology, Strategy RESUMES and/or to search for Other Senior Global Business Mgr- Finance, Technology, Strategy CANDIDATES.
- Click HERE to view Competitive Global Business Mgr- Finance, Technology, Strategy Job Postings and/or Other Senior Global Business Mgr- Finance, Technology, Strategy JOBS.