Executive-level Services, Professional Consulting, IT and business leader experienced in achieving and crafting digital transformative solutions via consultative approach delivering global outcomes through entrepreneurial drive, and innovative solutions to increase levels of revenues, profits, productivity and developing deep customer centric loyalty.
Career marked by executive leadership roles at Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, EDS, PwC, Targetbase, and entrepreneur/co-Founder of a Managed Services Start-Up.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
Digital Solution Transformation Enabler P&L Management Practice & Project Management
Strategic Solutions & Services Sell-Delivery Innovative Executive Leadership Style Cross-functional Lead Orchestrator
Technology & Business Innovator Assessor Merger & Acquisitions Entrepreneurial Leadership
Business Development & Pursuit Operational Excellence Partnership & Vendor Development
Governance Policy & Procedures Revenue Enhancement Communicator & Trusted Advisor
Ø Strategic revenue growth enabling digital transformation and practice development combined with operational excellence across industry segments positioning $15M services as part of $150M software deal.
Ø Expanded regional business focusing in services sales & delivery to achieve $16M in digital transformation within retail, healthcare, and Hi-Tech segments contributed to $100M P&L for delivery of value-added digital business solutions.
Ø Led global Project Management Office Operations overseeing digital solutions development with $70M budget meeting ROI and Business Units (BU) organization and go to market objectives.
Ø Led IT and BU M&A Disaggregation Carve-Out initiative as part of company $4B restructuring via IT Transition Services.
Ø Managed $9M P&L by developing new business models for Utility & Mobil clients.
Ø Experienced in capturing business requirements to develop digital solution across multiple domains.
AVAYA CORP. (TX) 2013 to 2017
SENIOR DIRECTOR, GLOBAL IT PMO & ON AVAYA OFFICE OF CIO
$4B provider of networking and collaboration products and services to both Fortune 500 companies and public agencies
Managed Global IT Program Management Organization overseeing $70M in digital transformation project deliverables. Optimized BU project intake process model with current portfolio management approach. Delivering successful outcomes and operational effectiveness across BUs (Sales, Development, Support, Supply Chain, and external partner organizations).
- Managed Global PMO operations overseeing project delivery between internal IT and Business Units worldwide leveraging outsourcing vendors and partner eco-system.
- Led IT disaggregation M&A Carve-Out for $4B restructuring. Coordinated activities across BUs and CFO office to identify and manage business dependencies. Reviewed legal language, cost models, and systems dependencies.
- Managed Innovation & OnAvaya organization with $12M portfolio budget chartered for creating state of the art digital solutions in applications and infrastructure. Managed Tier 2 support for Avaya audio & video infrastructure.
- Architecture and deployment of Cloud Video solution (Video-aaS) for consumers and partners leveraging Scopia video conferencing within IT internal Cloud. Notable $10M multi-years savings in expense reduction.
- Led $3.4M Contact Center modernization for Order Entry Fulfillment Center BU.
- Highly effective in recruiting, building, developing, and leading teams to drive performance to gain customer success.
CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. (CA & TX) 2011 to 2013
CLIENT SOLUTIONS DIRECTOR (ADVANCED CONSULTING SERVICES)
Fortune 100 designer, manufacturer, and marketer of networking equipment with over $47B in annual revenue.
Managed Advanced Services sales regions with responsibility for presales, business development, solution design, proposal (RFP/RFI) assessment, and delivery of value-added digital transformative solutions to achieve customer success and loyalty.
- Delivered 120% of quota as part of $100M+ regional revenue attainment (North California, Pacific NW).
- Produced over $16M+ revenue effectively across industry segments (Retail, Healthcare, and Hi-Tech).
- Managed RFP, SOW, proof-of-concept trials and subsequent program management of service delivery.
- Led C-Level client decision-makers to identify business imperatives, translating requirements into technical solutions within Cisco offering. Orchestrating activates between Cisco sales and services organizations.
TARGETBASE CORP., OMNICOM GROUP, INC. (TX) 2010 to 2011
VICE PRESIDENT IT, ENGAGEMENT MANAGEMENT (CONSULTING SERVICES)
Analytics and direct market segmentation firm serving major clients.
Defined, developed, and delivered innovative business solutions for major client accounts as part of Professional Services and IT organization. Built deep relationships with C-Level client executives to drive new business solutions and achieve customer satisfaction. Led solution definition and execution across multiple organizations including business analytics, architecture, IT, and production support. Managed P&L for a $9M book of business.
- Managed Mobile and Energy clients solution delivery leveraging company portfolio of solutions via insight capabilities.
AGA CONNECTION LLC (TX) 2009 to 2010
FOUNDING MEMBER / CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER (MANAGED SERVICES)
Startup provider of IT and managed services to healthcare organizations throughout TX.
Co-Founder for a Startup IT managed services led business, sales and solution strategy. Established technology roadmap, crafted Go-to-Market strategies, and P&L focus on revenue, client loyalty creating, and market expansion within Healthcare SMB enterprises. Proposing Cloud based solutions and remote management monitoring via outsourcing and partnerships.
MICROSOFT CORP. (TX) 1995 to 2009
SENIOR MANAGING CONSULTANT / SENIOR ENGAGEMENT MANAGER (CONSULTING SERVICES)
Global Fortune 50 technology corporation with $86B in revenue.
Management Consulting with strong emphasis in identifying business imperatives to develop global digital transformation solutions via advisory enabling organizational transformation. Identified, pursued and captured business opportunities from sales inception to delivery to achieve organizational P&L, Utilization, and creating a repeatable global business model.
- Experienced in developing CxO partnership and relationships to gain loyalty spanning Public Sector State Local Government & Education (SLGE) and Private Sectors (Enterprise, Retail, and Telcom) enterprises.
- Led architecture, design, and development of digital transformation across multiple customer segments to meet business drivers developing solutions via applications and infrastructure deployments.
- Spearheaded the adoption and implementation of $150M in product revenue within 5 years and successfully negotiated and delivered on a first ever $15 million dollar multiyear consulting services contracted.
- Led high risk & reward solution development for State of Louisianas Road Home Program in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina; enabling organizational efficiency to a chaotic recovery environment, drawing praise from officials and earning featured coverage in New Orleans Times-Picayune while generating over $2.4M in revenue.
- Drove over $5M in revenue for both services and products by architecting and modernizing of Billing Business Support System (BSS) for Verizon to become one of the largest implementations SQLServer database worldwide.
- Managed .Com implementation, drove adoption of Microsoft products and solutions valued at $20M with additional positioning of over $4M in Consulting Services revenue over a 2-year period as part of $20M software deal.
- Program & Project Management numerous successful complex solutions via architecture, design, and delivery to meet client digital business imperatives via Onshore, Offshore, Outsourcing, and partner organizations.
- Earned numerous awards in establishing customer trust & loyalty, organizational leadership.
- Experienced in FP&A, SOW, RFI/RFP, P&L, staffing (Onshore, Offshore, Partners), and Practice development.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY " UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA TAMPA, FL
PWC, PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS/HPE-E
Social Networking IP Patent Pending