Executive Job Description
Owns, manages and leads end to end delivery of ETL data integration workstreams, delivery frameworks, resources, and best practices. Key leadership role responsible to plan, coordinate, and supervise resources and processes related to the design, development, and implementation of ETL data integration initiatives. The role is also responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications. This individual leverages knowledge of best practices to define the vision, definition and strategy for development teams by driving project initiatives that deliver business solutions.
· Very structured project management background (e.g. PMP or equivalent) with experience in waterfall, agile and other delivery methods.
· Ideal candidate has strong hands-on experience with ETL tools (DataStage, Informatica, etc); DataStage strongly preferred.
· Detail oriented and strong sense of ownership.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
· Expertise with overall ETL Application Architecture .
· Comprehensive knowledge of best practices in Design, Development and Testing of large systems.
· 8+ years of relative IT delivery experience.